Re: hybrids

Hey Betsy-
I've considered getting a Civic Hybrid for my next car.  I've test
driven them- they are nice- and actually, they are supposed to have more
power than the regular Civic!  I just wish they came in better colors!!
Maybe next year.  My Subaru is still got plenty of life left in it- so I
can't justify getting a new car yet, but my next one will be a hybrid.
I wonder if that study included some of the newer partial hybrids??
(like the american car companies new hybrids that don't get very good
gas milage).  Hmmm- everyone I know who has either a Prius or Civic
hybrid are really happy with them and get excellent gas milage.