From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 10:24 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New family member

Also, horse manure is one of the ingredients in the custom-formulated
potting mix used at the nursery where I used to work. It was
great--groot?--potting mix, but how much of that grootness can be attributed
to the horse pucky is open to debate. It does, all by itself, make a good
planting medium for pineapples, however.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10