Re: OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

Tough news, Pam. Take care of yourself. When Beans died it took three days before I decided I really needed another furry friend and got Squinty.

On Jul 1, 2007, at 10:39 AM, Pam Evans wrote:

Pat & I just got back from the vet. It's all over and I held her until the very end. No baby was ever more loved. Thanks for your prayers and good
wishes.  I'll need them now.

On 6/30/07, Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Pam,
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Tricia
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Cc: "Tom Evans" <evanstj@ptd.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:57 AM
Subject: [CHAT] OT - asthma relapse

Sugar & I just got back from the vet. She had another breathing crisis. She got a big ol' shot and Lisa said to keep her in as much as possible
w/
this horrible humidity we have now from all this rain.
She said her lungs have sustained too much damage from the asthma to
fully
recover.  So every day I can keep her comfortable is a gift now.  She
said
one day she'll just quit eating altogether and that will be it. Please
pray
I have the strength to endure this.  Thanks for all your concern and
support.  I appreciate it more than you know.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX

--