Re: OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

Pam, I have stayed with every one of my animal friends who I've "helped" over the bridge. My grandchildren have gone with me when the pet was one they have particularly loved. It has always been a positive experience -- knowing the babe didn't have to start the journey alone and teaching my grands something about the circle of life. We have always come back home and had a "celebration" of the pet's life with us and it's life to come over the Rainbow Bridge. If you have never visited www.rainbowbridge.com you should check it out in a few days. It's a wonderful memorial to all the pets who have preceded their human friends in leaving this life. The story is very comforting, and there is a place to post pictures and private memorials. I, of course, cry every time I visit the site, but it's a "good" cry.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

I know.  I appreciate y'all.  Lisa was a little surprised that I wanted to
stay w/ her. I told her she came into this world alone and unloved, I won't
let her leave it the same way.  Even if it did kill me.  This house no
longer feels like home. It's very sad. But I couldn't see her spending one more night gasping for air every minute. That would have been inexcusable.