Re: OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

Pam Evans wrote:
Pat & I just got back from the vet.  It's all over and I held her until the
very end.  No baby was ever more loved.  Thanks for your prayers and good
wishes.  I'll need them now.
So sorry to hear it Pam. I've had about six cats now, all were loved,
many I got to hold until they went on. I planted a now-30 foot Magnolia
over the burial spot of my next-to-present and when it flowers in the
spring I'm again reminded of him. Let the sadness pass then take another
little one into your life.
-Jim
--
Vienna, Virginia USA