Re: OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

I know it, thanks y'all.  The Ya-Ya's, God bless them, have rallied.  Pat
came over after giving me a few hours to "collect" w/ a 6-pack in hand,
Shirley stopped by on the way to some 50th anniversary deal she had to go
to, and Elaine and Mike came over w/ a 12-pack, a bottle of good vino and
food.
Swann will be over later.  She lost her little Prissy cat to cancer earlier
in the week.  I told her now she has someone to play w/ in kitty-cat
heaven.  Jesse was going to come down and I told her, no you have a new job
and you just lost one of your dogs yesterday.   No need in that.  Besides,
half the department is on vacation this week, so I can't take any time off
anyhow.  Even though I'm alone now I'm not really alone w/ all the wonderful
Ya-Ya's and gardenchat people in support.  In that respect al least I am
blessed.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX