Re: Canning beans!

It didn't work for me. It's at least 60 feet on a
side, with several gates...we ran small mesh chicken
wire along the bottom of the other wire years ago, but
they get in either by digging under or where the gates
meet the fence or through holes I cannot find even
when I see the rabbit go through the fence. I've been
reinforcing areas ever since we put it up. For all I
know they have tunnels coming in from the chicken coop
too, I can't get through the lilac bushes to see
what's in there. Usually I just curse at the
depredations but it's too much to ignore this year.

Cyndi