Re: More cats

I have had dozens of neutered male cats, and I've never had a problem with their spraying in the house. Spayed females have, however, been a probleml from time to time. The most affectionate cats have nearly always been the neutered males.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Johnson" <gardencatalogs@yahoo.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:44 AM
Subject: [CHAT] More cats

I told you about the stray that was hanging around our
front yard. My husband said it was a male. Now, I
gotta tell ya, I have never to my knowledge seen an
unaltered tomcat so while I didn't see anything
obvious (ahem), I thought "okay". But then I was
watching this cat and thinking how very big that belly
was getting. Last night it was obvious that this is
now a mama kitty. Hope we can find the kittens before
they are too old to be socialized.
As to how my husband decided this pregnant cat was
male, maybe it was wishful thinking, because he won't
adopt a male (our experience has been that even
altered they will spray inside the house). Now,
though, there's kittens somewhere.

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's