To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More cats

I have had dozens of neutered male cats, and I've never had a problem with their spraying in the house. Spayed females have, however, been a probleml from time to time. The most affectionate cats have nearly always been the neutered males.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cyndi Johnson" <gardencatalogs@yahoo.com>