Re: dry as an old bone

You can send it my way, we are supposed to hit 110
today and keep it up possibly through this weekend. It
was pretty darn hot yesterday too, although my patio
thermometer only said 90. (It always reads 90, except
in the winter when it reads 20.)
Anyway off to weed the corn before it gets really
scorching, I should have been out there an hour ago.

Cyndi

that gives answers, not web links.