To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] More cats

Interesting, we have never had a female that would
spray, just males. Great...
We found the 4 kittens. My husband initially didn't
want them in the house but they will be much more
adoptable if socialized and there really wasn't any
place outside to lock them up, so they are in one of
the bathrooms now. The mama doesn't put up a fuss now
when we come in and is happy to be petted. I'm hoping
this goes well. Anyone want a kitten?

Cyndi

--- sundrops@earthlink.net wrote:

My experience exactly.  My buddy neutered male
cannot stand the young cats
but just asks to go out; his sister sprays all over
the place tho is finally
getting used to them after over a year.
--Barb, Grass Valley CA