Re: dry as an old bone

Yeah- we are also going to be in the heat today. I made an apple pie this AM to take to friends, then went out and weeded for an hour or so, but 9:30 I was done and it was getting warm. We are inside now with all the windows closed up and ceiling fans on. Probably about 80 inside, but with the fans it is fine. The AC will kick on later I'm sure- it's set at 82 when we are home.

Theresa

Cyndi Johnson wrote:
You can send it my way, we are supposed to hit 110
today and keep it up possibly through this weekend. It
was pretty darn hot yesterday too, although my patio
thermometer only said 90. (It always reads 90, except
in the winter when it reads 20.)
Anyway off to weed the corn before it gets really
scorching, I should have been out there an hour ago.

Cyndi

--- Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:

Never thought I'd be sick of rain either, believe
it.

Never ever thought I'd hear YOU say that.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5