Re: dry as an old bone

Many of us seem to have water woes--either too much or not enough. We're on the not enough list. This AM the forecast was for "heavy rain"--but thus far all we've had is a light sprinkle for a few minutes and clear, bright skies with 80+ degree heat. And this is our "monsoon" season. It's 91 degrees at the moment outside in the shade. Inside, we've got the ceiling fans cranking and the A/C set at 80, so it's tolerable. I just wish it would rain and knock a few degrees off the temp.