Re: dry as an old bone

My patio thermometer reads 105! I thought the thing
was stuck on 90 but no. It's 83 inside with the swamp
cooler and all the ceiling fans on; but I'm sitting
outside under the sycamore. It is hot but I like it
better than inside, I am watching mama hummingbird
flit on and off her nest just a few feet away. However
the sycamores are shedding their bark and big pieces
keep falling near me.

Cyndi