Re: OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

Well it will be a little while before I am ready.  It would be no kindness
to bring a baby into an empty house full of pain and grief right now.  When
it becomes a home again full of joy and love, then it will be the
appropriate time.  But I appreciate the sentiments expressed and all the
positive support.

> Beautiful sentiments, Kitty.  I really kept your philosophy in mind this
> spring when I lost so many to the coyotes.  No others have showed up so
> far;
> however, I have lots of extra plates should that happen.
> zem

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A