From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2007 9:38:06 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - asthma relapse/she's gone

Well it will be a little while before I am ready.  It would be no kindness
to bring a baby into an empty house full of pain and grief right now.  When
it becomes a home again full of joy and love, then it will be the
appropriate time.  But I appreciate the sentiments expressed and all the
positive support.

Beautiful sentiments, Kitty.  I really kept your philosophy in mind this
spring when I lost so many to the coyotes.  No others have showed up so
far;
however, I have lots of extra plates should that happen.
zem