Re: woe woe woe my boat

In a message dated 6/29/2007 10:37:02 AM Central Standard Time,
islandjim1@verizon.net writes:

Guess I'd be a cheerleader for you and Donna, Cyndi--but I guess I'd do
pretty much what Kitty's doing.

I'm with you, Jim. But I'm very non confrontational. In an interview with
Charlie Rose Beverly Sills said "I never share the blame, never share the credit,
and never share dessert." She is my hero! Kitty shouldn't have to share or
live with the blame in this case. Kathy