Rhinoceros Beetle

This afternoon there was a female rhinoceros beetle on my front porch.  She
was so beautiful.  I was going to take a picture, but my camera's battery was
dead. :o(  I'm hoping to see her, or her mate, sometimes soon; then I will
take a picture.  A male was on the porch a few months ago, and he was really
cool with his black horn.  The one there today was pale olive green with black
"trim."  She was about 2" long and at least an inch wide.  I am constantly
rewarded for not using pesticides.
zone 7
West TN
Where we did get a sprinkle for about 10 minutes this afternoon...