Re: Pam are you floating

Pam,
Be careful. I am still going to therapy from my rotator cuff surgery, April 24th. This is all because of falling on the ice in February. It looks like what we just had is going to head your way. It is just going in a circle. You, me and Jesse... over and over again. Jesse looks like they are really getting it right now. We look clear on the radar but it isn't clear here. It still looks like it could rain again. I have mildew on my phlox, which I never have trouble with... a grey fungus in the grass... and my lavender isn't liking this either.
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pam are you floating

We've probably had in the neighborhood of 20" in the last 3 weeks.  Almost
broke my neck when I went back to feed the birds, slipping in the mud. SICK
of it.  Still raining here.

On 7/5/07, Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Pam,
We got almost an inch of rain last night right after the fireworks
display,
then this afternoon we had quite a little shower again.  I don't think it
was more than 1/2 inch but it is crazy how much rain we have had.  I just
watched the weather report on the news and saw where Pam looks like she is
getting even more rain again.
How much have you had Pam?   Jesse, Pam and I are not used to complaining
of
too much rain ... especially in July!
My garden and lawn look beautiful.  Last year I was dragging hoses all
over... in fact most years I am dragging hoses all around.  This year I
think I watered my tomatoes when I planted them and that was it.
Tricia
western Oklahoma
zone 6b

--