It's just hot

We don't have weather, we have heat. It was 110 here
yesterday and probably the same today, supposed to
cool down to 108 tomorrow. We spent most of the
afternoon under the sycamore yesterday, not cool but
at least outside. Usually we go watch fireworks but
you have to get there early for a seat, and the
thought of sitting in the stands for 3 hours was too
much. Instead we stayed at home. Since we're usually
out I had no idea we lived in such a war zone on July
4. You'd never know that private fireworks are illegal
here; I think there were just as many as at the
fairgrounds. Fortunately nothing close by caught on
fire.
I'm going to pick beans tomorrow and see if I have
enough for another canner load. My sister wanted
zucchini and I said "Sure!". She got a bag with about
15 of them, everything I picked last night. Told her
when I see her on Friday she can have more, I bet she
won't take them.

Cyndi