OT - sign from above or no??

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: OT - sign from above or no??
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:27:26 -0500

Some soulless troll left a little yellow tabby on the front steps of city
hall this morning.  Little girl cat about 8 weeks old.  I really don't think
I'm ready, but this kitten is very sweet.  She was trying to nurse my
finger.  They say she has eaten solid food today so that's no problem.  They
want me to take her.  The city secretary is going to take her home just for
the weekend because they said the pound was full up until Monday.  So,
everyone gets to vote.  Sign from God and go get her on Monday?   Or wait
until I've had time to heal, which I have not begun to at all at this
point.   All opinions welcome and appreciated.

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A