Re: OT - sign from above or no??

Absolutely a sign!  And a yellow female (the cat fancy calls them
red) is very special.  Surely she needs a good home, and you are
just the one to give it to her. Of course she won't replace Sugar,
but you will help each other and build a great new relationship.
Auralie

In a message dated 07/06/2007 3:29:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,