To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] It's just hot

Well guess I am the coolest (!!!) of the California crowd. 105 here today at 2500 ft elevation -- hottest I've recorded on my property. It only got down to about 75 here last night as I get the updraft of heat from the Sacramento valley. However I am comfortable with A/C and good shades, and so far all the cats and plants are fine. Slight cooling supposed to start tomorrow. Watched the fireworks from a gated subdivision with lake down below me -- great advantage of being up here on the hill, all the view and no crowds (and no homeowners fee).
--Barb, Grass Valley CA