Re: It's just hot

I hate colds but at least in the winter you feel a
little better about doing nothing inside.
Official score says 114 here yesterday, sheesh. It was
a little overcast today but I spent it inside; I
picked beans this morning and started canning about
9:30, finally finished three canner loads. I think
skipping a year caused me to forget some of my
time-saving tricks, but there's no denying it just
takes a while.

Cyndi