Re: OT - sign from above or no??

What Kitty said. She needs you! She will help you forget your pain, because she needs you. The sheer busyness of a new baby will help so much. I know you have room in your heart for another. Your love for Sugar will still be there, and you'll care for this one too.
You know she needs you. Just listen to what you know.
Judy B
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - sign from above or no??

You have to ask?

Pam, even if you're not ready, the little one is, she needs you. Go ahead and at least foster the baby until you can find another home for her. (Heh, heh, we all know you can't "foster" a sweety. You'll end up keeping her. But if it helps to think that's all you're doing, to save her from the pound, well, go ahead.) She's not a replacement for Sugar, She's a kitten that needs some help. And you're just the one to give it to her.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5