Re: OT - sign from above or no??

Oh she's little.  She's about 8 weeks old.   I'm going to spend all day
tomorrow going through this house to kitten-proof it.  Sugar liked drinking
out of a bucket, that's got to go or this one could drown in it and like
that.  I just hope I'm doing the right thing.  It feels like being a widow
getting married a week after her husband dies.  I don't know, I guess I'm
funny about that stuff.  I believe in a mourning period.  Pat says I'm nuts
and don't worry about it.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX