Re: OT - sign from above or no??

That sort of thing happens.  When I was a child, I named a kitten
Dr.Pepper, as that was a new and popular drink then.  A few
months later Dr.Pepper produced a litter of kittens in the bottom
drawer of an old chifferobe where my grandmother stored all her
paper dress patterns.
In a message dated 07/06/2007 9:39:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,