Does anyone know of a relatively nontoxic way to get rid of spiders? We have so many around the outside of the house this year, that you can't walk out the back door without getting web in your face. Also, the same is true on many plants. There are webs all over my pyracantha- to the point that it is really ugly. Since it never rains here, they don't get cleaned off. Its just a mess. I like the regular garden spiders- with their lovely symetrical webs- they are fine. It is all the other ones (especially the one that keeps building a web over my mason bee box everyday!!) that I've got to do something about. I've tried removing them with a broom (repeatedly), spraying them down with the hose, etc. Nothing works for more than a couple of hours....

Advice please!