Re: OT - chifforobe and life events

I will ditto everything Kitty said--including having been there twice before, also. Not fun, but your life is your life and it's not a rehearsal for anything else. Just remember what the comedian said--divorce is the process of turning one middle-income family into two poor ones. It's true. If we can help, let us know.