Re: OT - potpourri

Hi Barb.  I make potpourri w/ rose petals, lavender & rosemary as the "base"
then add whatever colorful flowers happen to be in season.  I dry everything
in baskets before mixing it all together and sometimes I'll add a couple
drops of and essential oil mixture.  No measuring goes on, I just eyeball
everything.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX