From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Theresa W
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 5:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - chifforobe and life events

Thank you both Kitty and Jim-
I'm sure everything will be fine in the end- it's this weird halfway in
between stage that is so odd.  But that should be done in a couple of
weeks when we are in separate houses.  So far, we've manage to divide
everything OK- the real test will be getting the house appraised and
settling on what I'll spend to buy out his half of the equity.  Having a
crappy housing market right now is rather a relief to me.

Theresa