Server moves

Hi everybody,

   I wanted to give you all a heads-up that I'm looking at moving the hort.net
   servers away from my house to a third-party ISP (probably ipower.com).

   I think that I can provide the same service for about 1/3 of the $560
   that I'm paying per month to keep the site up, which is a good thing.
   The Google ads on hort.net Web pages should cover most of that.

   The downside is that there may be interruptions in service or delayed
   emails during the transition.

   If you see anything acting weird, let me know...

Chris