Re: OT - sign from above or no??

A little overly feminist isn't it Pam? I'va almost always had boys cuz that's what showed up, but I really see little difference in behavior, attitude, or affection.
Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - sign from above or no??

Yes well, I picked the kitten up today and went straight to the vet's
office. Good news, it's healthy. Bad news, it's a boy. The city secretary
said her daughter got very attached to the kitten over the weekend.  I'm
going to call her in the morning and if she wants him, I'll take him back.
I want a girl cat. I've always had girls (dogs and cats) and that's what I
want.  If she doesn't want him back I guess I'll keep him but I am very
disappointed.