Re: OT - nerves

Well, I'm pulling for you, Auralie. I've known a few people who've had cataract surgery lately, and they have all been amazed at the results. BTW, your luncheon sounds delicious!
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT - nerves

I have cataract surgery scheduled for Tuesday morning.  Everyone
tells me that it's no big deal.  So far, I have been so busy with
finishing up a big indexing job and trying to catch up with the
garden that I haven't thought much about it, but all of a sudden
it's catching up to me and I am beginning to be pretty nervous
about it. My garden club is putting on an Edible Flower Workshop
and Luncheon tomorrow, so I have spent the afternoon making
chicken salad to be served in daylilies - makes a handsome
platter - and gazpacho to be topped with dill flowers, so I guess
tomorrow will keep me occupied.  Just hope I sleep tonight.