Re: greenhouse

Hello Andrea,
First thing up on greenhouses.... always buy larger than you think you will need. Once you have one up it will fill in about 15 minutes and you will want more space. Do you have a firm concept on exactly why you want one? Exactly what goes in there and for how long? Will you want it heated during winter? The smaller the greenhouse the closer you have to pay attention to it. They can heat up to the point of cooking your plants in a heart beat when small. You will need automatic vents for summer, fans. Electric and water????
   Check the suppliers on line like Charlie's Greenhouses.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>
Subject: [CHAT] greenhouse

I need some advice. I want to buy a greenhouse (small one, 8X6 or so, maybe a
little bigger) and I've never done this before. I don't want a collapsible
plastic one. What I really want is a glass one but that's out of the question, so what should I get, look for, etc. I've been looking on eBay but I'm very
skeptical about purchasing such an important garden tool this way. Anyone?
Andrea Hodges
Beaufort, SC