Re: tomato.....mailing plants

So far, I just have an address for Bonnie Holmes, so if anyone else wants
any seeds, please email me your address.  Thanks Jim, I'll let you know if  I
run out.  (smile)
Last fall someone wrote into the list saying they wanted to try the
Philipine Violet, that is evergreen, blooms purple (or white) flowers in the  winter.
 Jim and I both had seedlings coming up, but the person that  wanted the
plant said to wait until spring.  I have been out of the country  and busy for a
couple months, so didn't get to keep up with the Chat list  until now.  I can't
seem to find the emails to find who it was.....please  email me if you are
still interested.  With all the rains, these little  seedlings are now 2-3 foot
tall, but I am sure I can find some smaller  ones.  I don't know if these are
white or purple blooming, since I have  both types.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast