Re: tomato.....mailing plants

Hi Noreen,  If you could send some of those seeds to:
Rich Apking
400 South Street, Box 177
Winslow NE 68072
I'd be quite grateful.  Thanks in advance, Rich in Z-5

TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

So far, I just have an address for Bonnie Holmes, so if anyone else wants any seeds, please email me your address. Thanks Jim, I'll let you know if I run out. (smile)

Last fall someone wrote into the list saying they wanted to try the Philipine Violet, that is evergreen, blooms purple (or white) flowers in the winter. Jim and I both had seedlings coming up, but the person that wanted the plant said to wait until spring. I have been out of the country and busy for a couple months, so didn't get to keep up with the Chat list until now. I can't seem to find the emails to find who it was.....please email me if you are still interested. With all the rains, these little seedlings are now 2-3 foot tall, but I am sure I can find some smaller ones. I don't know if these are white or purple blooming, since I have both types.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour