Re: spiders

LOL! That's funny. And Cathy's right. It's a great read. Very funny and informative. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] spiders

I have it but haven't actually read it, have always meant to.
Slugger wanted to go out this morning, but backed up just a few feet out the door. he tried again, but couldn't make it through the invisible barrier so he decided to go a different way. I bent down and saw a fairly thick spider web, but from where I stood I wasn't able to see it.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Hodges" <andreah@hargray.com>