To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:40 AM
Subject: [CHAT] calla lilies

I need to thin out my calla lilies. Any recomendations on how to do this? They are in a bed that has a brick retaining wall around it and is inside the patio. I am guessing just dig up and split then put them right back in with the leaves attached. They are falling over and didn't bloom well this year.
Tricia
zone 6b