Re: OT: update

Thanks Jim- the way I see it, it is one more step forward in the process.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
Ahhh... the awkward moments of separation. Not my favorite time. They seem oddly embarrassing for some reason, and only about halfway final at any given interval. Both of mine were filled with spates of doubt and second-guessing. Hang in there. The need to rearrange the furniture abates after awhile and the instant hollowness of not having familiar ears to listen to you bitch gets filled with the sound you've been trying to make for sometime.