Re: OT: update

My cherry tomatoes are abundant right now too, and they are SCRUMPTIOUS!
That was a very stressful day for you but the relief that that step is over must feel good. My divorce years ago was final in May and I was still trying to get him out of her in July. Very awkward.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:44 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT: update

Hi all-
I have cherry tomatoes galore right now, and eventually I'll get outside and pick some. My ex moved out of the house today and has most everything. He'll need to come back tomorrow for odds and ends, and eventually we'll need to sort through the garage, but that can wait until later. So far, everything has been OK. I'm really happy today is over, the last couple days have just been really awkward. So- I've been on a major cleaning binge for much of the afternoon- but now I'm tired and just need to take a shower myself. Tomorrow I can clean more and maybe start organizing some stuff. (my office is one giant pile of stuff that needed to be moved to get to other stuff!)