From: Theresa W <tchessie1@sbcglobal.net>

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:52:54
To:gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Checking on Pam

Yep- in California you have to wait until 6 months +1 day after you file
and the other party has been serve for it to be finalize by a judge.
Just ridiculous!!  Like who needs another 6 months of "cooling off"
period to consider if it is the right thing to do???  Like the last 3
years trying to decide weren't enough?
Sorry-  it just annoys that heck out of me that government thinks it has
a right to interfere in my personal life.
Theresa