From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] scanning

The most recent issue of horticulure dhad a brief article about scanning
flowers by removing the top of a flatbed scanner.  The examples in the mag
were beautiful, so I tried it with my new scanner  - saved $50 getting it on

eBay!  The results are really nice.  I think it would be a good way to
chronicle what blooms each month.  You could even make a calendar from it.

Here's my first attempt:
http://tinyurl.com/2584wj

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5