Re: photos

That is really wild.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] photos

while speaking of on line photo... have any of you seen this one? Very
interesting when you can zoom in and really see the picture....

The Largest Digital Photo in the World

http://www.tabloidcolumn.com/worlds-largest-digital-photo.html

Another group I am on is having a race (they always do in July) and one
of our tasks for points was to find those shoppers in the photo....

Donna