Re: OT Cat Advice Needed

Our cats come--after a fashion--when called. It works best in the evening; they want to be in when it gets dark. Both are scared of the street and won't go closer to it than about 20 feet. Usually, not always, we let them come and go as they please--cat door into garage, garage door open. I think that makes them more amenable to coming in when we want them to.