Re: divorce & families

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: divorce & families
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:37:25 -0500

TX just passed a law to double the fee for a marriage license (to 60 bucks)
which will be waived if the couple does the premarital counseling thing.
Not a terrible idea that.  I think a lot of people (here at least) seem to
rush into these things w/out thinking the whole thing through.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX