From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pam Evans
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - If I can get through this - update

Agreed on the discipline thing.  Kids need limits and they need
You should see the looks I get from Shirley's daughter-in-law when I
remind one of her wild little heathens that it isn't polite to interrupt
conversations.  Shirley just cringes.  They can put up w/ that garbage
if they want to, I will not.  I've quit going over there for holidays,
Lord knows why they even invite me anymore.  Glad you made it through
everything unscathed.  I'll bet you were holding your breath a LOT.

On 7/30/07, Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT

Pam Evans
Kemp TX
zone 8A