Re: Flickr... more

That's why people are buying these big trigagyte hard drives.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Flickr... more

Oh yeah, I've had three hard drives fail--and each time, amazingly, the geeks have managed to rescue all of the data files. Does make you paranoid, though. And when you start backing stuff up, you quickly realize that music files are the real byte hogs. At present, I've got more than 6 gigabytes of music that I need to decide whether to burn or just delete.