To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT Cat Advice Needed

Yeah- I'm familiar with the faster and dodgier.  There seems to be a
summer learning curve for my cats- by the end of September comes, I've
retrieved them at least a dozen times and nudged, bopped, shooed, etc them
about 100 times.  Fortunately this ebbs somewhat once it gets chilly and
wet outside.  Then the whole thing starts all over again in spring.  I
just grab them if they get out as soon as I can.  The real challenge is
when 2 escape at the same time.  I'm sure someone would make money if they
filmed it and submitted it to America's funniest home videos.  I'm sure I
look like a deranged lunatic trying to recapture 2 cats in the back yard.