Re: July Birthdays

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: July Birthdays
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:52:52 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=IWh4euhiq7/Uc4oVc1GC5yNpPfp7ynYRuL01AjNiMx0=; b=LSuX7H2o7/wEUBb0WRsA+/sLLQeY0zxXsnkROFVgCtX2rUzsiEkzCoPGGVsHdnpfxA xiAEOC/h+ABjtao5Q2IKv9CuUtHZocRe06Y+hEOsVEyvDy42DNKi2qv2P65WtC1WgK/m 3uWpupq5JC1PykY9F3azhCShFuA4+yaAnSS1s=

Happy bday to all - wishing rain for those who need it and clear skies for
you waterlogged folks!
Bonnie I can so relate.  After 2 1/2 years of drought, we got 30" of rain in
a month (our normal annual total is 35").  The stuff that didn't dry up and
blow away, drowned that June.  It's enough to make a gardener pull their
hair out.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX